|
dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed
|
|
05-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed
Theme - Histories great misunderstandings
1500 years B.C. two Mayan workers decide they have gone far enough with this silly calendar project and call it quits ending on 12/21/2012. The thinking was to leave the next calendar for future generations. This began one of Histories greatest misunderstandings. Your challenge is to create a graphical representation on another one of histories great misunderstandings and post it here to set the record straight. I will set the poll for 14 days in hopes that our glorious leader can modify it as needed. Good luck and may the Source be with you. electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com |
|||
|
05-21-2010, 01:43 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
Sounds good!
(By the way, I can modify as needed.) dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
05-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
I thought you were our glorious leader??
electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com |
|||
|
05-21-2010, 02:16 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
ElectronChaser Wrote:I thought you were our glorious leader??:laughroll: dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
05-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
OK. This should be interesting. I have no idea where to go with this, so I hope we've factored in a lot of head-scratching time!
And now, I leave you with what we all came here to see. Hardcore nudity.
|
|||
|
05-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
GeeGee Wrote:OK. This should be interesting. I have no idea where to go with this, so I hope we've factored in a lot of head-scratching time! Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys .
electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com |
|||
|
05-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
ElectronChaser Wrote:GeeGee Wrote:Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys Oh no, your theme is great! It's my imagination that needs serious help!
And now, I leave you with what we all came here to see. Hardcore nudity.
|
|||
|
05-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
GeeGee Wrote:Interestingly, my imagination is fine on this one. It's my skills that need serious help!ElectronChaser Wrote:GeeGee Wrote:Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
05-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
OK, I'm back in Louisiana at a hotel for the next week. Fortunately, they have internet access.
I have an idea for this contest that won't go away so I'm going to work on it, though I'm not sure I can pull it off. It will take me a few days though. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
05-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
dsclink Wrote:...It will take me a few days though.This is good to hear. I am facing finals this week so I haven't put anything together yet! :homework: My last test is Thursday. You think anyone would have a problem with us posting some time after that? And now, I leave you with what we all came here to see. Hardcore nudity.
|
|||
|
05-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H
I don't think anyone would have a problem with that.
dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending...
Hi folks. I'm completely stumped. :dontknow: I thought I could come up with some kind of idea before the big three-day weekend was over and I have nothing but a complete blank. I'm not good with themes to begin with, and I don't think taking any more time is going to help me either. I am coming up with zilch. Since I've been holding up this process for far too long now, I'm going to step aside and pass the torch on to dsclink. My apologies to you for putting the brakes on the contest, and I'll just try and throw my hat into another ring some time down the road. Sorry about that everyone!
And now, I leave you with what we all came here to see. Hardcore nudity.
|
|||
|
06-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending...
I don't see anyone banging on the door to get in. If it's OK with Mr Clink, we'll pull up a different theme or challenge. If EC doesn't have one, I'll think of something for you.
Never give up, never surrender. "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending...
It's OK with me. I have a definite idea for this one but I've been struggling to put it together. Doesn't help that I've been busy.
dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
06-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending...
You guys should see a new theme today.
electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|





.