Misfit Squirrels Forums
dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed (/showthread.php?tid=216)

Pages: 1 2


dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed - ElectronChaser - 05-21-2010 01:30 AM

Theme - Histories great misunderstandings

1500 years B.C. two Mayan workers decide they have gone far enough with this silly calendar project and call it quits ending on 12/21/2012. The thinking was to leave the next calendar for future generations. This began one of Histories greatest misunderstandings.

Your challenge is to create a graphical representation on another one of histories great misunderstandings and post it here to set the record straight.

I will set the poll for 14 days in hopes that our glorious leader can modify it as needed.

Good luck and may the Source be with you.


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - dsclink - 05-21-2010 01:43 AM

Sounds good!

(By the way, I can modify as needed.)


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - ElectronChaser - 05-21-2010 02:03 AM

I thought you were our glorious leader?? Icon_jokercolor


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - dsclink - 05-21-2010 02:16 AM

ElectronChaser Wrote:I thought you were our glorious leader?? Icon_jokercolor
:laughroll:


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - GeeGee - 05-21-2010 05:11 AM

OK. This should be interesting. I have no idea where to go with this, so I hope we've factored in a lot of head-scratching time! Scratchhead


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - ElectronChaser - 05-21-2010 01:09 PM

GeeGee Wrote:OK. This should be interesting. I have no idea where to go with this, so I hope we've factored in a lot of head-scratching time! Scratchhead

Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys Help .


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - GeeGee - 05-22-2010 07:22 PM

ElectronChaser Wrote:
GeeGee Wrote:Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys Help .

Oh no, your theme is great! It's my imagination that needs serious help! Idea1


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - dsclink - 05-22-2010 08:46 PM

GeeGee Wrote:
ElectronChaser Wrote:
GeeGee Wrote:Hey...I gave somebody else a full day to step up and save you guys Help .

Oh no, your theme is great! It's my imagination that needs serious help! Idea1
Interestingly, my imagination is fine on this one. It's my skills that need serious help!


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - dsclink - 05-24-2010 01:23 AM

OK, I'm back in Louisiana at a hotel for the next week. Fortunately, they have internet access.

I have an idea for this contest that won't go away so I'm going to work on it, though I'm not sure I can pull it off. It will take me a few days though.


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - GeeGee - 05-24-2010 02:54 AM

dsclink Wrote:...It will take me a few days though.
This is good to hear. I am facing finals this week so I haven't put anything together yet! :homework: My last test is Thursday. You think anyone would have a problem with us posting some time after that?


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - dsclink - 05-24-2010 09:52 PM

I don't think anyone would have a problem with that.


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending... - GeeGee - 06-01-2010 12:57 AM

Hi folks. I'm completely stumped. :dontknow: I thought I could come up with some kind of idea before the big three-day weekend was over and I have nothing but a complete blank. I'm not good with themes to begin with, and I don't think taking any more time is going to help me either. I am coming up with zilch. Since I've been holding up this process for far too long now, I'm going to step aside and pass the torch on to dsclink. My apologies to you for putting the brakes on the contest, and I'll just try and throw my hat into another ring some time down the road. Sorry about that everyone!


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending... - GbyP - 06-01-2010 01:23 AM

I don't see anyone banging on the door to get in. If it's OK with Mr Clink, we'll pull up a different theme or challenge. If EC doesn't have one, I'll think of something for you.

Never give up, never surrender.


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending... - dsclink - 06-01-2010 02:09 AM

It's OK with me. I have a definite idea for this one but I've been struggling to put it together. Doesn't help that I've been busy.


Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending... - ElectronChaser - 06-01-2010 03:17 PM

You guys should see a new theme today.