Poll: Who's got the tech?
dsclink
GeeGee
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
dsclink vs. GeeGee - NEW Theme H2H
06-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Post: #12
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - NEW Theme H2H - VOTING LIVE
dsclink Wrote:Once we start the process of moving I will be out of communication until we have set it on the new location. This is because our communications are through a satellite link and the dish has to be aligned manually.

Perfect...then I won't lose this time! Icon_jokercolor

P.S. I have been tinkering with a automated dish pointing system for my brothers RV (yes I know they sell them, but thats not the point). It could easily be adapted for larger antennas.

What do you guys have on the rig? something like a 1 meter I would assume???

electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - NEW Theme H2H - VOTING LIVE - ElectronChaser - 06-10-2010 04:58 AM

Forum Jump: