Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - nixed
06-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Post: #12
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending...
Hi folks. I'm completely stumped. :dontknow: I thought I could come up with some kind of idea before the big three-day weekend was over and I have nothing but a complete blank. I'm not good with themes to begin with, and I don't think taking any more time is going to help me either. I am coming up with zilch. Since I've been holding up this process for far too long now, I'm going to step aside and pass the torch on to dsclink. My apologies to you for putting the brakes on the contest, and I'll just try and throw my hat into another ring some time down the road. Sorry about that everyone!

And now, I leave you with what we all came here to see. Hardcore nudity. Bootytshake
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: dsclink vs. GeeGee - Theme H2H - Pending... - GeeGee - 06-01-2010 12:57 AM

Forum Jump: