Home > Misfit Galleries > verchad

Verchad Pieces


7206494268_e831598d31_b~0.jpg

My album of various time wasting things.

23 files, last one added on Nov 05, 2012
Album viewed 61 times

 

1 albums on 1 page(s)

Random files - verchad's Gallery
 
unranked_Tootsie_Propaganda.JPG
"Propoganda" Poster77 viewsWas done for another websites competition, don't remember which one.
 
eye_bleach_pen.JPG
My Eye Bleach Pen43 viewsFrom a Fark chop I did a while ago.
 
Darth_Audi.jpg
Darth Audi39 viewsDid this on Jalopnik. When I saw this car, I knew there could be only one driver menacing enough to pilot this beast, for the glory of the Emperor!
 
wall-e-dalek.jpg
Idea I didn't use for round 2 MMT IV Theme Track42 viewsWall-E-Dalek
 
SouthSide_Blog_Why_Ozzie_Twitters.jpg
New to the wrestling ring72 viewsWhite Sox catcher AJ "The Mitt" (apologies to Baron Von Raschke) Pierzynski and his manager Ozzie "the Mouth of the Southside" Guillen
 
1_boxes_of_budget_heineken_guy_30_votes.jpg
My First 1st Place on Fark55 viewsOriginal was somebody moving a pallet of documents, budget books I think, I added the beer guy cliche and got my first 1st place on Fark with it.
 
notratedshopthebravespl.jpg
Photoshop the Braves player81 viewsDid this for a Yahoo Sports contest, It got picked for the article in the top 10 or 20
 
534741_10151100837757283_1024488498_n.jpg
New Limbaugh Movie107 viewsA producer from the WGN morning news "asked" on his facebook page if John Cusack does make the Rush Limbaugh movie, would it have a scene of rush holding a radio, playing his program. So I whipped this up.

Last additions - verchad's Gallery
 
534741_10151100837757283_1024488498_n.jpg
New Limbaugh Movie107 viewsA producer from the WGN morning news "asked" on his facebook page if John Cusack does make the Rush Limbaugh movie, would it have a scene of rush holding a radio, playing his program. So I whipped this up.Nov 05, 2012
 
7206494268_e831598d31_b~0.jpg
A New Business Venture?77 viewsWhile mowing the grass at my place of employment, I noticed a blue port-a-potty sitting nearby. My inner 12 year old came thru and thought, "hey, Dr. Who's tardis is blue, so is that port-a-potty, snicker, snicker." Hey, there is a company called Drop Zone that deals in port a potties, why not Dr. Poo?Aug 20, 2012
 
Unger_Games.jpg
Unger Games117 viewsParody of the Hunger Games Movie Poster Using the Odd Couples Felix UngerMar 23, 2012
 
45554788382Katy_Perry_I_Kissed_A_Girl.jpg
Just for fun46 viewsFeb 08, 2012
 
thedh.jpg
Adam Dunn as Batman40 viewsBoy was I wrong about how he would do for the White Sox in 2011Nov 01, 2011
 
notratedshopthebravespl.jpg
Photoshop the Braves player81 viewsDid this for a Yahoo Sports contest, It got picked for the article in the top 10 or 20Nov 01, 2011
 
measwhitesox.jpg
Me37 viewsIn my dreams, as a player for the Chicago White SoxNov 01, 2011
 
grilling.jpg
A new cookbook55 viewsMy daughter went on a cousins sleep over. At one point, there were challenges, one of which was to eat a burger or hot dog with gummi bears on it. So I made this for them.Nov 01, 2011


 
Designed by STSoftware, converted for Coppermine Gallery 1.5.x by PortalXL Group © 2010