|
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
|
|
06-15-2010, 05:22 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
dsclink vs ElectronChaser
You theme is: Adventure In Outer Space! Feel free to interpret and spin it however you wish, and most importantly: have fun. :cyclopsani: EDIT by Admin: See and rate the images here: Adventure In Outer Space! |
|||
|
06-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
Cool!
We've already seen that ElectronChaser is good with space images. Me, maybe not so much, but it should be fun! EC, I can't say when I could have an image done. It kind of depends on the monsoon season here. We are ready to move the rig but the sea state has to calm down before we can float it. It could be tomorrow, or it could be September. Once we start the process I'll be working near round the clock (as opposed to the 14 to 16 hours a day I've been doing). I'll keep you updated. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
06-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
I have had the flu for the past couple of days so I wont even be able to start until tomorrow at the earliest.
electronchaser@misfitsquirrels.com |
|||
|
07-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
OK, ElectronChaser and I have uploaded our entries the the H2H section of the Mini-Contest Gallery. The voting is done by rating each image on a scale from 1 to 10 like we do in the tournaments.
Please rate each image. Here is a link to the Gallery: http://forum.misfitsquirrels.com/gallery...lbum_id=84 The contest starts at 21:00 (pacific) and runs until 21:00 7-17-2010, Saturday. You will be able to rate the images during that time. You can leave comments on the images only after the contest ends. That's the way the BBcode is, nothing to do about it. Comments are of course still welcome here. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
07-14-2010, 06:25 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
Actually, folk can't vote right now, but it can be easily corrected.
At the bottom of the properties window are 3 dates that auto-populate when you create a Contest Gallery, but you can easily reset them all. Right now, folk can't vote until Friday PM. I've posted as Admin message regarding this. I can make the change, but didn't because I wasn't sure if you wanted a delay in voting or not. "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking |
|||
|
07-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
GbyP Wrote:Actually, folk can't vote right now, but it can be easily corrected.Fixed it. Could have sworn I had the date set to the 13th. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
07-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - LIVE
Contest ends today!
There haven't been many page views on the images. Hard to say if that's due to low activity by members or if there is some confusion on how to view and rate images in the new gallery setup. If you have any questions about that please ask now. You may not be the only one that has that question and we want everyone to be able to participate in voting in our contests. Especially ones like Prizapalooza and tournaments. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
07-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
Contest ended.
Impishimpi - are you ready and willing to engage in a contest now? If so, we need someone to step up and provide a theme. Who would like to have a go at it? dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
dsclink Wrote:Contest ended. I got it... In the wake of the (hopefully) successful capping of the gulf oil spill - Photoshop the Next and Most Unlikely (un)Natural Disaster to Hit Planet Earth I shall set up a thread for this now... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




