|
Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental
|
|
12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental
I was glad to see the pimp my ride contest move to the open challenges. I had played around with that... Still have some of it saved but could not get it together in time.
The "Os" and themes in the weekly contests are really neat! As for removing voting for all those... Well... when I'm the only one in those... I Win! ![]() It is a busy time of the year. I have a thought. What about scaling it down a bit to having an"O" contest one week and a theme contest the next week?
Dare to be Naive. ~Bucky Fuller |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - GbyP - 10-22-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - GbyP - 12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - LightGiver - 12-03-2011 09:58 PM
|





