|
Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental
|
|
12-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental
SO what do you all think... should I just remove the voting from the rest of the weekly contests (except the 12/4 prize contest and the current 12/1 O contest) and move them all here as open challenges?
Interest in the weeklies post tourney is pretty non-existent. But if folk are interested in some of the challenges but just don't have a the time to follow a contest with a deadline, I might as well just post them here and leave entries open-ended. I saw a cool technique done with a guitar on another site so I plan to shop this image eventually. Just busy with work and coping with illness lately. I imagine most are busy now. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - GbyP - 10-22-2011, 11:12 PM
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - GbyP - 12-03-2011 10:46 AM
RE: Open Skills Challenge - It's all elemental - LightGiver - 12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
|



