Poll: Who is running faster?
This poll is closed.
tv_news_guy 33.33% 3 33.33%
ElectronChaser 66.67% 6 66.67%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs tv_news_guy : Voting Closed
11-17-2011, 08:07 AM
Post: #13
RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs tv_news_guy
(11-15-2011 08:33 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I guess now is as good of a time to post as any...

Believe it or not, this is all source (2 brushes used for stars), and actually, the Entire source image is included. I used every aspect to create these things.

I think I see a nostril.

dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com
I'm not a complete idiot...
Some parts are missing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs tv_news_guy - dsclink - 11-17-2011 08:07 AM

Forum Jump: