Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Revival of the Classic Collaborations!
09-13-2011, 03:45 AM
Post: #1
Revival of the Classic Collaborations!
"Somebody" PM'd me today about the possibility of reviving the Classic Collaborations. I'm totally game for it. If people could reply to this thread if they're interested, I'll PM you your piece sometime next weekend.

This will happen if we get at least 5 respondents. I can chop into 6 or more chunks (I'll take care of one). If we get an even number of "players", somebody will get to do 2, or I'll plead for a final participant.

A synonym of Revival would be Renaissance. The theme will be Renaissance when I consider what image to use.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Revival of the Classic Collaborations! - Yugoboy - 09-13-2011 03:45 AM

Forum Jump: