Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MMT3 Guessing Thread
04-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Post: #16
RE: MMT3 Rounds 1 and 2 Guessing Thread
(04-02-2011 04:24 AM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I'm not sorry for missing out on round 3. I hated my entry, and I don't like the next theme.

Wow... I, for one, loved your entry. It really fit the theme well, and was executed very well.

Both my wife and I thought mine was "busy" and I went so far as to spend another 2 hours GISing other potential Army Ant ideas... none made me as happy as the entry did, so I eventually decided to stand on mine. Had mine been as clean and sharp as yours was, I'd never have bothered with trying a second idea out. The ONLY critique I could even make is your plane's nose art was too fake... a little blending mode or a touch of opacity and it would have been a perfect image.
Stop the self-hate.
I feel ya on the next round (I don't hate it, but it is making me sweat a little... I'll figure it out.)

Again, I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but it sounds like it's for the best... how about an H2H when this is all over?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - Yugoboy - 03-26-2011, 01:07 AM
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - dsclink - 04-02-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: MMT3 Rounds 1 and 2 Guessing Thread - Yugoboy - 04-02-2011 04:42 AM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - ElectronChaser - 04-09-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - Vortex Dweller - 04-09-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - HoboSong - 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - LightGiver - 04-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Round 3 Gueesing Thread - dsclink - 04-09-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Round 3 Gueesing Thread - LightGiver - 04-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump: