|
Are you ready for some Mayhem?
|
|
03-26-2011, 04:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2011 04:05 AM by Vortex Dweller.)
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem?
(03-26-2011 03:56 AM)GbyP Wrote: dsclink I misunderstood VD. I'm sorry more to hear you had bad news. I hope you fight the belief it's all down hill from here, despite the fact I share the attitude lately in my personal life for unrelated reasons. You're good though, you should fight. Apology more than accepted. I never meant to raise doubt of any kind. I care about each of you here more than you care to know, and don't like that I caused questions. I'm glad it's just the crazy leader squirrel I confused. I sure do like our leaders. Both and every one!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|



I sure do like our leaders. Both and every one!

