|
Are you ready for some Mayhem?
|
|
03-26-2011, 03:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2011 04:04 AM by GbyP.)
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem?
Vortex Dweller Wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA Who said this? And where?!? I can't find it.Jesus, could we have any more simul-posts? No worries, VD, just Crazy Panda doing his thing. I deleted the message after Clink showed me the errors of my way, but Elveeno must have been posting at the same time. I could have edited out of his message, but not going there with him or anyone. Just a moment of idiocy following a moment of bumm. Y'know, the usual. dsclink showed me the error of my way; I misunderstood VD. After a great day I got some bad news tonight and I was bummed. Such is the way of Zathras. Sorry VD. And yes, all the elements just snapped in line to make it one of my best photoshops. Now it's all downhill from here. Oh crap! Gotta run, Here comes Clink!
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|



