Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MMT3 Guessing Thread
03-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Post: #4
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread
(03-25-2011 03:51 PM)Vortex Dweller Wrote:  Since my initially thinking I had a clue, I've concluded I don't have a clue.

R1-03: Yugo
I wasn't 100% wrong!

I kinda figured mine was obviously me, but it was the best way to go, for me. I'm glad y'all like it enough to make me 3rd... I keep ending up behind Supdog...

and GbyP's Predator was just off the hook cool...
mentally I had that one pegged to Mister I, just because I ALWAYS seem to mis-guess his in these things by guessing some other awesome shopper...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - Yugoboy - 03-26-2011 01:07 AM
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - dsclink - 04-02-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - ElectronChaser - 04-09-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - Vortex Dweller - 04-09-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - HoboSong - 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - LightGiver - 04-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Round 3 Gueesing Thread - dsclink - 04-09-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Round 3 Gueesing Thread - LightGiver - 04-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump: