Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MMT3 Guessing Thread
03-25-2011, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2011 04:18 PM by Vortex Dweller.)
Post: #2
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread
Since my initially thinking I had a clue, I've concluded I don't have a clue.

R1-01: EC
R1-02: ??
R1-03: Yugo
R1-04: Mr I
R1-05: ??
R1-06: LNR
R1-07: GbyP
R1-08: ??
R1-09: ??
R1-10: Light Giver

I'm only really betting on 3, that's my meal ticket. The rest I could have 2 or 3 or 0 guesses.
I wasn't 100% wrong!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - Vortex Dweller - 03-25-2011 03:51 PM
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - Yugoboy - 03-26-2011, 01:07 AM
RE: MMT3 Round 1 Guessing Thread - dsclink - 04-02-2011, 03:37 AM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - ElectronChaser - 04-09-2011, 05:26 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - Vortex Dweller - 04-09-2011, 05:56 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - HoboSong - 04-09-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: MMT3 Guessing Thread - LightGiver - 04-10-2011, 03:49 AM
Round 3 Gueesing Thread - dsclink - 04-09-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Round 3 Gueesing Thread - LightGiver - 04-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Forum Jump: