Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Haiga: Illustrated Haiku
02-07-2011, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2011 07:26 AM by GbyP.)
Post: #1
Haiga: Illustrated Haiku
Haiga: Illustrated Haiku

It's been a while since we've done anything with this forum.

To that end, I decided, while waiting for the site redeisgn, that something simple and open-ended would be in order.

Which brings me to Haiga, or the art of illustrated Haiku.

Anyone at any time with a yen to try their hand can compose a haiku (or swipe one, but please attribute) and either craft an image in the image manipulation program of their choice, or supply a photograph they have taken that works with their image.

Some samples I found:
Greenleaf UK - Santoka
I'll be contributing my own when I can.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - Yugoboy - 02-07-2011 02:46 PM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - Mister I - 02-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - LightGiver - 02-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - LightGiver - 02-10-2011, 06:28 AM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - Yugoboy - 02-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - LightGiver - 02-12-2011, 02:34 AM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - johnebones - 02-12-2011, 06:17 PM
Re: Haiga: Illustrated Haiku - Mister I - 02-13-2011, 03:40 AM

Forum Jump: