Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Working Small - Smilies
11-19-2010, 03:51 AM
Post: #1
Working Small - Smilies
While GbyP's got some nice smilies installed for us, I know we can come up with some unique ones.

Our fearless leader tells me that it's a cinch for him to install them. Use this thread to share with us all.

If I remember properly (and GbyP can edit this if I've erred) dimensions should not exceed
60x60 px. They also should be as lightweight as possible.
Also, they're .gifs

I think I've got everything.

Let's see yours!

A few months ago I made a few:


Attached File(s) Image(s)
                                                       
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Working Small - Smilies - Yugoboy - 11-19-2010 03:51 AM
Re: Working Small - Smilies - Yugoboy - 12-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Forum Jump: