|
H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted
|
|
08-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted
dsclink Wrote:I slapped myself when I saw your image impishimpi. I like making zombies but didn't think of that for this challenge. When I saw yours I wished that I had. Surprised at the results here. I was kind of hoping this would be sooner rather than later. We're leaving for Georgia Friday morning. I'm good with [strike]either a) letting someone step in and I'll challenge them or b) holding off until August 20-something when we get home[/strike]. Extreme c) a challenger before I leave sets up, and I download source images and we plan on uploading when I return. The more I thought about it, the more fun option C seemed. This trip (unlike last one) I'll have electricity, so I can do the work, just not necessarily the upload. I do know we'll be visiting a library at least once (wife needs to download her schedule), so if I need anything else, I can get it... Can we get a challenger before tomorrow's over and we have to revert back to a or b? Sorry for any problems. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - Yugoboy - 07-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - dsclink - 07-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - impishimpi - 07-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - dsclink - 08-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - Yugoboy - 08-05-2010 04:47 AM
Re: H2H - dsclink and impishimpi - EPA's Most Wanted - Mister I - 08-05-2010, 12:03 PM
|




