Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
07-14-2010, 06:25 AM
Post: #5
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
Actually, folk can't vote right now, but it can be easily corrected.

At the bottom of the properties window are 3 dates that auto-populate when you create a Contest Gallery, but you can easily reset them all. Right now, folk can't vote until Friday PM.

I've posted as Admin message regarding this. I can make the change, but didn't because I wasn't sure if you wanted a delay in voting or not.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - impishimpi - 06-15-2010, 05:22 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - GbyP - 07-14-2010 06:25 AM

Forum Jump: