Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H!
06-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Post: #2
Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H!
I'll even be so kind as to give you the random benefit of the doubt.

Let's say that if I match the animal, vegetable or mineral (you tell me before you post your pic) that you chose for your topic we just call it a draw?

Edit: I meant just give me a heads up that you're putting your pic up, so that I can put mine up immediately after.

Grammar breaker switch must have broken tonight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-22-2010 05:59 AM

Forum Jump: