Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Second Edition - Comments
06-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Post: #1
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Second Edition - Comments
Use this thread for comments.

As for me... this one went a LOT differently. I tried to paint this one the way I did the last one, but that just wasn't working for me, so I searched for applicable textures and replaced shapes with those. Then I desaturated the original image and overlaid it, mostly so we could see the face on the woman in red. I also had some fun looking up the book covers.

Fifi's is interesting, and hopefully she'll share what she did.

This one doesn't quite "hang together" the same way the last one did... but it's got a lot more personality. I like 'em both in their own ways... kinda like choosing between which kid you like more...

Thank you all for your hard work and for the way this turned out...

BTW - I'm outta here starting next Saturday for like 9 days... if it rains I might find a library and try to catch up, otherwise, it's 9 days of canoeing, hiking, biking, camping and just generally enjoying all that the Adirondacks have to offer...
Next collaboration will be "famous artist" inspired, but be much more open for massive participation (or not)... you'll see shortly after the 4th of July!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Second Edition - Comments - Yugoboy - 06-21-2010 03:55 AM

Forum Jump: