Poll: Crayon Clash 2010 - Who will rise from the waxy crayola ashes?
ban "Teraapin Slayer" sidhe
Hobo "Panda and Klompen Crusher" Song
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010! - Contest complete
06-17-2010, 04:58 AM
Post: #9
Re: ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010!! - VOTING LIVE
No offense, Ban, but I almost feel bad about my vote after that explanation.... Like: why did I vote after only 3 views of 15 min ea? WTF? Ban, I still really dig yours, but after that explanation of process and taking into account the love I feel for that hair... It's not like it was a fly-by-night decision or like I'd take your votie away, the complexity of it took a few more views to set in... You both deserve a heaping serving of internets. Awesome challenge, awesome results. + eleventy all around!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010!! - VOTING LIVE - Vortex Dweller - 06-17-2010 04:58 AM

Forum Jump: