Poll: Crayon Clash 2010 - Who will rise from the waxy crayola ashes?
ban "Teraapin Slayer" sidhe
Hobo "Panda and Klompen Crusher" Song
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010! - Contest complete
06-17-2010, 03:59 AM
Post: #8
Re: ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010!! - VOTING LIVE
HoboSong Wrote:Im more than willing to share, but I dont know if I could sum it up as a "technique".

Thanks much - very informative!

I should not have saved the hair for last. It intimidated me, so I kept putting it off...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: ban_sidhe vs HoboSong: Crayon Clash 2010!! - VOTING LIVE - ban_sidhe - 06-17-2010 03:59 AM

Forum Jump: