|
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H
|
|
06-15-2010, 06:24 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING
Cool!
We've already seen that ElectronChaser is good with space images. Me, maybe not so much, but it should be fun! EC, I can't say when I could have an image done. It kind of depends on the monsoon season here. We are ready to move the rig but the sea state has to calm down before we can float it. It could be tomorrow, or it could be September. Once we start the process I'll be working near round the clock (as opposed to the 14 to 16 hours a day I've been doing). I'll keep you updated. dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are missing. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - impishimpi - 06-15-2010, 05:22 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - dsclink - 06-15-2010 06:24 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - ElectronChaser - 06-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - dsclink - 07-14-2010, 03:31 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - GbyP - 07-14-2010, 06:25 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - PENDING - dsclink - 07-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - LIVE - dsclink - 07-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - dsclink - 07-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Re: dsclink vs ElectronChaser H2H - Yugoboy - 07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
|



