Poll: Who masters the more powerful Color-Fu?
Terrapin Bound, aka "Ninja Turtle"
Ban Sidhe, aka "Phantom Menace"
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 WINNER IS
05-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Post: #19
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - VOTE
Terrapin Bound: I thought you did a lot better than I did with the ivy in the upper-left corner. When I look at my entry, I try not to look at that part of the pic. It just wouldn't cooperate at all and I finally gave up.

I'm up for another head-to-head colorization (or even a group competition) if anyone's game. Depending on what's going on, it may take me a while to finish, though. Got another sick kitty at the moment. :(
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - VOTE - ban_sidhe - 05-26-2010 03:32 AM

Forum Jump: