Poll: Who masters the more powerful Color-Fu?
Terrapin Bound, aka "Ninja Turtle"
Ban Sidhe, aka "Phantom Menace"
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 WINNER IS
05-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Post: #10
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - Pend
oh, wow... This is beautiful ban_sidhe, Great job! I am really floored by you folk that colorize so well (and often SO fast!). I just noticed - It's funny how they made the columns different between sides, isn't it? Really strange... It just occurred to me that one day when I need to decorate a room, I can just take a B&W pic of it and have a colorize this type contest to see the best color usages! I suppose in such a case there would have to be a cash prize though. Just my $0.06 - no! that's my thoughts worth not a prize! I'm not THAT cheap! Icon_albino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - Pend - Vortex Dweller - 05-23-2010 12:46 PM

Forum Jump: