Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - First Edition - Comments
05-22-2010, 02:52 AM
Post: #1
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - First Edition - Comments
Use this thread to comment on the May 2010 Gauguin Collaboration

I was asked in an email if there'd be a guessing contest. I asked what they meant, but I'm thinking this: I won't reveal who did which block until sometime next week. Feel free to try to guess who did what. Participants, please don't out yourselves.

My comment?

This went remarkably smoothly. libranoelrose had to beg off for undisclosed personal reasons. dsclink stepped right up and took over the assigned block admirably.

This has been my first major photoshop project in weeks, and it was tremendously rewarding. I'm definitely thinking we should do this again. I'm going to keep my eyes out for a perfect image for June. Keep your eyes peeled for details!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - First Edition - Comments - Yugoboy - 05-22-2010 02:52 AM

Forum Jump: