Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreate a Classic Collaboration
05-19-2010, 04:50 AM
Post: #16
Re: Recreate a Classic Collaboration
To all participants -
For returning finished pieces, there's basically 2 choices: email or PM.

PM works just fine, but if you want to use email, it turns out I screwed up the address in the PM you got your piece in (I dropped an "o" somewhere) - check out the email our glorious Alpha Squirrel sent last night for my email address.

Thanx!





(I've gotten 1 in plus mine... this thing's gonna be awesome!)

Edited by Glorious Alpha Squirrel... oh, what a GAS. Icon_albino
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Yugoboy - 05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Re: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Yugoboy - 05-19-2010 04:50 AM

Forum Jump: