Poll: Who masters the more powerful Color-Fu?
Terrapin Bound, aka "Ninja Turtle"
Ban Sidhe, aka "Phantom Menace"
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 WINNER IS
05-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Post: #8
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - Pend
GbyP Wrote:
ban_sidhe Wrote:[sub]So...many...plants...[/sub]
If the image is too challenging, you and TB decide on a pic and replace the image I provided. All I ask is to email me so I can swap out the image.
Thanks.

Nah...I'm good. It's just time-consuming. And keeping that pool leaf-free during the Fall must be a nightmare.

libranoelrose Wrote:Use brushes

Now you tell me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: Terrapin Bound vs Ban Sidhe: Colorize This! H2H-1 - Pend - ban_sidhe - 05-17-2010 09:57 PM

Forum Jump: