Poll: Who wields the mightier crayon?
HoboSong, Panda Slayer
Guided by Pandamonium
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is...
05-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Post: #22
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is...
Congratulations Hobosong for winning your 1st H2H!! Good luck in your next challenge.

Although there is still an hour or so left, since I never even came close to tying, I concede now. cbleek has expressed an interest in taking on HoboSong, but I sent him a PM to see if he is ready/able for another match so soon or rather he'd rather wait to take on the Terrapin Bound/ban_sidhe winner next week. Stay tuned...

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is... - GbyP - 05-17-2010 12:05 AM

Forum Jump: