Poll: Who wields the mightier crayon?
HoboSong, Panda Slayer
Guided by Pandamonium
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is...
05-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Post: #16
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - VOTING LIVE
What the hell???? blah blah bah stupid trying to be funny, failing blah blah blah.

I just "got" what Vortex Dweller did with my pic... I'm being pulled in about 6 directions now... I'm an idiot when overwhelmed.

I miss icurmtheaded... I've had no one to post smack talk & love messages to for quite some time... I'm out of practice.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - VOTING LIVE - GbyP - 05-15-2010 02:03 AM

Forum Jump: