Poll: Who wields the mightier crayon?
HoboSong, Panda Slayer
Guided by Pandamonium
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is...
05-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Post: #14
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - VOTING LIVE
HoboSong Wrote:
GbyP Wrote:OK, HoboSong I posted and voted for you. So if you could vote for me, that would be appreciated.

Voted...and think yours looks great. I really like the foreground stuff, I struggled with that part.

EDIT: Grumbly grumble... can't have no fun... :panda:

Yeah that foreground was interesting; I flipped and rotated the pic about 8 different ways. I headed in the direction you took, but then a diary and pencil magically appeared. Now I'm thinking it was a mirage... stupid mirages. My wallpaper is more greenish-yellow than I remember too... the print is too distinct + got washed out on the side with the window.

Good grief. I'm getting dumberer with age. I should just grab some cardboard and go beg on the corner.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - VOTING LIVE - GbyP - 05-14-2010 04:57 PM

Forum Jump: