Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recreate a Classic Collaboration
05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Post: #1
Recreate a Classic Collaboration
I got the idea from this picture I saw posted on the wall where I teach college:

[Image: downsized_1202091706.jpg]

(Sorry for the crappy quality... automatically resizes when sent from phone, if you want a better copy, I can get it off my card and send it to you.)

As you can see the artists recreated one of VanGogh's images in 9 squares and then put them together into one image again. Each region is distinct, but is a part of a recognizable whole.

I thought it would be neat to have a group of us each do one quadrant (sextrant?, octrant? nontrant?) of a famous image in our own way, and then reconstruct it here.

Feel free to reply to this thread, and if enough are interested, I'll begin actual co-ordination. Target time to begin working on this is approximately 1 week from today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Yugoboy - 05-14-2010 04:29 PM

Forum Jump: