Poll: Who wields the mightier crayon?
HoboSong, Panda Slayer
Guided by Pandamonium
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Winner is...
05-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Post: #5
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Need Pic Please
Brilliant - I accidentally deleted the wrong post...
Believe it or not libranoelrose, we already colorized this image on Mr Squirrel's site... Here.

It's a great pic, but I've seen it and colorized it. Sorry. But I really did appreciate your effort.

I was really hoping that someone would have offered us a pic by now... kinda sad here. Pic found. Search over.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: HoboSong vs. GbyP: Colorize That H2H-2 - Need Pic Please - GbyP - 05-09-2010 08:34 PM

Forum Jump: