Poll: Who's got the "greater" image?
Electro
libra
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills H2H
04-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Post: #20
Re: ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills H2H - LIVE
libranoelrose Wrote:Is there a chance I get another pity vote before the end of the scheduled time, or do I have to suffer the humiliation of the first no vote of the site? Icon_jokercolor

The ettiquitte of this site has always been for each contestant to vote for the other.

I'm sure Electro will get to it.

Both of you did fantastic (and well ahead of schedule, I might add)!
That's the one problem with this style of contest - it's binary. Yours could be a 9.5 but if his is a 10, you actually get 0.

BTW - This executive business center's nice, but without in-room access, anyone at all can catch me choking the bishop, even those nice Asian lads who I saw in the lobby last night!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills H2H - LIVE - Yugoboy - 04-10-2010 11:25 AM

Forum Jump: