Poll: Who's got the "greater" image?
Electro
libra
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills H2H
04-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Post: #5
Re: H2H - ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills Challeng
Yeah guys, please realize that I'm not worried about being sued - I've been liquidating my assets over the last few years anyway so yeah, here... take this lawnchair. What I worry about is the site being shutdown and you all losing a playground. It does piss me off that I have to 'worry' at all... that's why I want Jazzy and dsclink's opinions too.


Yugoboy would still provide the challenge, it's not about him. Like I said, it was an idea that came up before.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: H2H - ElectronChaser vs. libranoelrose - Skills Challeng - GbyP - 04-07-2010 05:57 PM

Forum Jump: