Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Coulourization time, alternative image!
03-27-2010, 05:16 PM
Post: #26
Re: Coulourization time, alternative image!
Toots de la Footsjelly Wrote:But I am a lil confused (say it ain't so Toots!). I thought you were Reggienoble2? Didn't I just read that? Seriously, this week I have made some grand mistooks. Wrong week to quit huffing krylon I guess. Eek

In the 1st Grand Scrutinizer Tournament, whilst I was still an unknown n00b, folk guessed that my 1st round entry was done by Reggienoble2, these folk included the legendary elle, a bestest bud of Mr Noble. Mr Noble being one of my chop heroes, that others thought MY pic was done by him - well I was all'd warm and fuzzy inside. I believe I wrote about this in the Tournament Discussion thread, so no you are not imagining it, but you missed the "guessing" part.

GbyP <> Reggienoble2. First the dude is literally young enough to be my son... that's very depressing. And he's got special talent I can't even buy... er when I could buy anything.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." - Stephen Hawking
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: Coulourization time, alternative image! - GbyP - 03-27-2010 05:16 PM

Forum Jump: