|
Alphabet Tennis - 3
|
|
03-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Alphabet Tennis - 3
LMAO!! sorry! I guess I was too caught up in the game to notice. I aint posting any for oh another 8-10 hours so I don't care. We should really go off yours but hell since we're twins & all maybe a lil arnold is necessary before continuing! my bad my bad. I was watching the [strike]ref's try to pay off a mafia debt[/strike] Kansas State v Xavier never ending story while submitting. Sorry to stub the toe again, but at least I've found something I'm good at! (ow!) Yes, I owe you a beer after that one unfortunately however, I drank it last night. getcha caught up soon on that. Oh hell, 4 min of difference? That's fo sho jus sippin differences! Nicely played my friend, nicely played...
On 2 C. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|




