Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alphabet Tennis - I (again)
03-17-2010, 06:21 AM
Post: #38
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again)
"Create, organize, and play your own one-off contests"

I think that's the point; we do it. I'll look, time allowing (like I won't make it) at werk tomorrow. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm gone this weekend, but will contribute whatevers clever, if able to be found. CHOP ON! Actually... it may be best to wait 'till the 'tourney is over seein as how it's now TECHNICALLY Wed & it goes live on Thurs... lets search for O's and have another round after the Grand Insanity is over. Did you forget? Right now we're supposed to be stocking up on brushes and stuffs while drinking/drugging heavily in preparation (I'm doing some of those things, ONLY to fulfill my obligations though).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - GbyP - 03-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-13-2010, 12:34 PM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-14-2010, 12:11 AM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - grampy - 03-14-2010, 02:56 AM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - GeeGee - 03-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - caxap_artist - 03-15-2010, 01:49 AM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - Vortex Dweller - 03-17-2010 06:21 AM
Re: Alphabet Tennis - I (again) - Yugoboy - 03-17-2010, 10:49 AM

Forum Jump: