Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
12-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Post: #15
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
(12-16-2012 06:43 AM)Yugoboy Wrote:  Idea re: looping idea... once the video is made, how hard would it be to create some sort of Screensaver or Flash version that could just loop on our own computers that could be downloaded by anyone?

Honestly I like the looping idea.

Also... if I do get to crafting a new image, it'll replace the third one above. Not that I don't like the Angelina Jolie skull thingee, but it's probably the least representative of me of the 3. (The first one is the only one I made for this project, and it it totally me... if you could crack open my skull and look at my soul, that's pretty much what you'd see... well... that and porn, but I figured we should keep this at least a little SFW)

I'm starting the narrative tomorrow. There is no time for you to create a new image. The project is already MONTHS over due. I don't want to push this out further. You can either provide me another pic from your portfolio or I'll just use the 1 you submitted for the project plus the 2nd image. When I wrote on Dec 5th for you to OK the images you responded but did not mention one thing about not liking the selections. So I'm a bit upset you waited until I'm ready to start the final phase.


I'm going to try to create a file that starts and finishes on the same image (and see what we can do with the music... maybe a simple fade in/fade out will suffice without making wavion alter his music).

You don't need to create a Flash version - just download the video from YouTube using a FREE app like this YTD Video Downloader and play on this free app: Media Player Classic - Home Cinema. There is a setting where you can tell it how many time to loop.

I don't think this will work as a Screensaver because the video will be HUGE - that can really tax a system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - GbyP - 12-16-2012 08:22 AM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - Choc-Ful-A - 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - verchad - 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - DonWrite - 12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - LightGiver - 12-04-2012, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump: