Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
12-16-2012, 06:04 AM
Post: #13
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
I'm going to start working on this Sunday; I have Monday off from work as well. It will occupy my free time until it's done.

I saw a cool graphics style today that I'm going to try as a bridging technique for some of the images. I got some great suggestions here and via PM.

As I'm working I want to create draft video versions and post to our YT channel.

Stay tuned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - GbyP - 12-16-2012 06:04 AM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - Choc-Ful-A - 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - verchad - 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - DonWrite - 12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - LightGiver - 12-04-2012, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump: