Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
12-12-2012, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 09:27 PM by wavion.)
Post: #10
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas
If you guys decide to make the video looping, I'll try to make you a new* loopable ending for the song - if I get some time.

*well, newER, since only like 3 people downloaded the original. :(

Also, I really want to see that Sci-Fi Nerd-mas collab make it into the video. That's one of my favorite photoshops that I took part in.

BEFORE:
Click (1.45 MB).

AFTER:
Click (1.5 MB).

Artists in filenames.

I was thinking you could scroll left to right on the BEFORE one - up to the igloo, seamlessly switch to the AFTER one (still on the igloo), then scroll back right to left on the AFTER image.

I'd be willing to give up the 3 wavion images to see this done.

Et tu, Brute?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - wavion - 12-12-2012 08:55 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - Choc-Ful-A - 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - verchad - 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - DonWrite - 12-04-2012, 01:48 AM
RE: EPIC Project Chatter - LightGiver - 12-04-2012, 04:16 AM

Forum Jump: