Poll: Who is worthy of keeping his head, er who created the finest Pandanista Avatar?
This poll is closed.
Yugoboy - entry 1 8.82% 3 8.82%
wavion 5.88% 2 5.88%
Mister I 14.71% 5 14.71%
BossRotten 2.94% 1 2.94%
dsclink 17.65% 6 17.65%
ElectronChaser 5.88% 2 5.88%
Daddy's Big Pink Man-Squirrel - 1 5.88% 2 5.88%
Daddy's Big Pink Man-Squirrel - 2 8.82% 3 8.82%
johnebones 11.76% 4 11.76%
Yugoboy - entry 2 8.82% 3 8.82%
LightGiver 8.82% 3 8.82%
Total 34 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Napalm Pandanista Avatar - Contest - VOTING LIVE
04-26-2012, 05:44 AM
Post: #15
RE: Napalm Pandanista Needs an Avatar - Contest
(04-26-2012 05:12 AM)johnebones Wrote:  
(04-24-2012 07:24 AM)GbyP Wrote:  I love this - I laughed hysterically. If he wants it to count, it will. If not, well it just belongs in this thread. Happy3

I love the image too but it isn't mine. I found it while doing a search for 'flaming panda'. The take-offs verchad and tv_news_guy did are great

Sigh. It's impossible for doctors to lie, isn't it? OK... out of the competition with the lot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Napalm Pandanista Needs an Avatar - Contest - GbyP - 04-26-2012 05:44 AM

Forum Jump: