| Poll: Whose Exhibit would YOU rather visit? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Yugoboy | ![]() ![]() |
5 | 50.00% |
| Don Write | ![]() ![]() |
5 | 50.00% |
| Total | 10 votes | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
H2H: Yugoboy vs Don Write - Voting Live
|
|
04-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: H2H: Yugoboy vs Don Write - Voting Live
Too true. I hope I didn't give the impression that I am also a font designer!
I wish I hadn't made that crack early on about the green cat... my first idea plopped and I had to slap together a mutant. Family discounts on Caturday only apply at feeding time... it's not such a great deal if you value your family. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|







