| Poll: Whose Exhibit would YOU rather visit? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Yugoboy | ![]() ![]() |
5 | 50.00% |
| Don Write | ![]() ![]() |
5 | 50.00% |
| Total | 10 votes | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
H2H: Yugoboy vs Don Write - Voting Live
|
|
03-31-2012, 12:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 12:04 AM by DonWrite.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: H2H: Yugoboy vs Don Write
I have an idea, and have begun. I should be ready by Sunday night. Watchin the kiddo today, so what takes normally 20 minutes will take me a few hours! My hope is to be done before my Sunday night martini.
EDIT: 9pm Sat. Pretty much done. I just want to sleep on it. Shall we post at 6:30 pm EST tomorrow? EDIT 2 Electric Boogaloo: Just saw Yugo's note. Posting momentarily... 8:00pm |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|







