Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
01-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Post: #31
Re: Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
[Image: Yawning-Yellow-Zappa.jpg]

Yawning Yellow Zappa

(If this is in bad form, please let me know.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Post: #32
Re: Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
That's cool. I got the next one.

Dare to be Naive.
~Bucky Fuller
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 02:49 AM
Post: #33
Re: Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
Erm .I'm using the new gubmint approved UK alphabet yeah that's it .
Or maybe I could change it to Yay zumba!!!
/slinking away in dyslexic shame .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 03:32 AM
Post: #34
Re: Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
Damnlimey Wrote:Erm .I'm using the new gubmint approved UK alphabet yeah that's it .
Or maybe I could change it to Yay zumba!!!
/slinking away in dyslexic shame .

It's all good!

Here's what I had in mind...

[Image: 1154302681_ut6EX-X3.jpg]
Zeabrabra Bananarock

Condolences to NVHM.
Perhaps there is a method to that madness.

Dare to be Naive.
~Bucky Fuller
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Post: #35
Re: Alphabet Tennis VI - MS Clubhouse
Ahh, all is better now. Closure.

"Life is what happens to you while your busy doing photoshops." - Apologies to John & Yoko
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump: