Misfit Squirrels Forums
The Playoffs - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The Playoffs (/showthread.php?tid=784)



The Playoffs - DonWrite - 05-02-2012 01:56 AM

If I recall correctly, TV_News and Yugoboy are to square off as well as GbyP and me. Can anyone set us up? If that's copacetic with the rest of the gang. I know EPIC project is looming... and epic. EPIC I said!!!!


RE: The Playoffs - tv_news_guy - 05-02-2012 01:08 PM

What Don said. I'll be out back in the alley sharpening my crayons. Can't wait for round two. Yugoboy would you prefer a theme or an "o"? My vote goes to an "o".


RE: The Playoffs - Yugoboy - 05-02-2012 01:24 PM

I'm usually drawn to themes these days, although apparently the last O did something for me.

The tradition around here that H2Hs are themes (the O was due to it being a Shop-Off), but traditions can be broken.

Whatever, so long as whoever does the set-up is committed to taking on the winner and getting this site back to moving again. We do pretty good when there's some action going on... this site isn't really much of a discussion site, but when Photoshoppery is happening, we get some movement.


RE: The Playoffs - tv_news_guy - 05-02-2012 01:57 PM

Sounds good to me. I can get my arse handed to me just as easy either way. So let's do this. Is there a squirrel out there who could suggest a theme for Yogo and Me...One willing to face the winner of this plentitude of pixels?
Crawl up and be counted!

(05-02-2012 01:24 PM)Yugoboy Wrote:  I'm usually drawn to themes these days, although apparently the last O did something for me.

The tradition around here that H2Hs are themes (the O was due to it being a Shop-Off), but traditions can be broken.

Whatever, so long as whoever does the set-up is committed to taking on the winner and getting this site back to moving again. We do pretty good when there's some action going on... this site isn't really much of a discussion site, but when Photoshoppery is happening, we get some movement.



RE: The Playoffs - DonWrite - 05-03-2012 03:53 PM

I guess the four of us are so mind-blowingly awesome at pixel mangling that all the others are wetting themselves in fear of our 1337 skillz! Evil4


RE: The Playoffs - tv_news_guy - 05-03-2012 04:46 PM

Can it be that NONE of the Squirrels has an idea for a H2H theme? There must be one of you out there crazy enough to take on the winner of Yugoboy/tv_news_guy or GbyP/DonWrite. Step up and make yourself known.


RE: The Playoffs - Yugoboy - 05-03-2012 04:55 PM

Bueller?... Bueller?


*crickets*


RE: The Playoffs - ElectronChaser - 05-03-2012 08:28 PM

Sorry...I had an idea the other night, but now I am drawing a blank. Give me a few.