Misfit Squirrels Forums
Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Group Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread (/showthread.php?tid=615)



Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - Yugoboy - 10-09-2011 03:27 AM

Use this thread for comments/praise/adulation/critiques/suggestions...

As for my piece, I was a bit shy on the idea side. I've been spending a great deal of creative energy writing new lessons this year and Farktography and just haven't been spending much on photoshopping. So, I pulled out the Wacom and just tried to repaint the thing. Every pixel is new, and the few non-"paint" pixels are still PS-brushes I've acquired that seemed to work.

This took a bit longer than anticipated due to somebody's real life responsibilities getting in the way. In part, mine, because I didn't harass the 8th participant until last night. As soon as I did, they came through.

Greta job everyone... I hope we all do well in the Tourney coming up. Look for another collaboration in December (Christmas Break)... I'll probably put out a call for volunteers around Thanksgiving time so there will be plenty of time to get ready.

Now to polish a few skills for MMT IV!

Thanx again one and all, it was a privilege working with you.


RE: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - verchad - 10-09-2011 03:29 AM

So cool to see the different takes everyone had on their sections. Kudos to all.


RE: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - Mister I - 10-09-2011 03:07 PM

Very neat.


RE: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - ElectronChaser - 10-10-2011 02:27 PM

My edges didn't blend back to the source color as well as I had hoped.


RE: Recreate a Classic Collaboration - Third Edition - Anguisola - Comments Thread - tv_news_guy - 10-11-2011 12:25 PM

That was very cool. Thanks for letting me play...never done a collaboration before. Next time I think I will do more to shift the "look" of my piece. This is a great venue for trying tools I wouldn't normally use. Great job everyone!