![]() |
|
H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - Printable Version +- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums) +-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12) +--- Thread: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed (/showthread.php?tid=604) Pages: 1 2 |
H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - tv_news_guy - 10-02-2011 04:34 AM I would like to step up to this challenge. Should it suit you both here is my theme for you. Redesign the ten dollar bill. Must include clip art. Plus as an added degree of difficulty.. you may use no green. Best of luck to you both...may the best squirrel win! RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - GbyP - 10-02-2011 07:57 AM I split your post from the last H2H and created a new H2H thread - there... wasn't that simple? Thanks for stepping up tv_news_guy - that's the Squirrel Spirit! RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - verchad - 10-02-2011 12:20 PM Sounds interesting, I'm ready to try it my schedule is open, whatever time frame works for you guys EC and tv. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - ElectronChaser - 10-02-2011 03:41 PM I should be able to have something finished by tonight. I will send you a PM Verchad, and we can sort out the post date. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - tv_news_guy - 10-06-2011 09:44 PM My thanks to the boss for setting this up. Can't wait to see what Verchad and ElectronChaser come up with... RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - ElectronChaser - 10-06-2011 10:00 PM Should only have to wait another hour or so. In fact....I will post now, and Verchad can post when he gets home from work. I will setup the poll when I get home. Hopefully this isn't too snarky... RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - verchad - 10-06-2011 10:45 PM [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/10dollarbillblank.jpg/] ![]() Due to the current economic crisis, the govt. has decided upon a new way to generate revenue, sponsorship of money. Will be followed by the The Pizzeria Uno $1 Bill, Subway $5 footlong bill, The 20 Questions game $20 bill, and the Canada Dry $50/50 Bill. Now word on the rumored new 50 cent piece. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - GbyP - 10-07-2011 12:52 AM (10-06-2011 10:00 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote: Hopefully this isn't too snarky... Emperor Panda Approves! [attachment=202] This neither is nor isn't an endorsement of this image - I like both muchly - only that Emperor Panda does not believe that it is too snarky. Your General Tsao's chicken is in the mail ElectronChaser. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - ElectronChaser - 10-07-2011 04:05 AM Voting is now live for this contest. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - GbyP - 10-08-2011 11:12 PM I wrote something then realized I was the one to set up the poll and never made a point clear even though there was a new player, so my bad. There are 3 reasons that H2Hs are good practice for tourneys: 1) All the focus is on you so it helps to deal with jitters that folk often feel in tourneys. 2) Because the spotlight is on you, most folk tend to put in more effort so H2Hs prep folk for the effort needed to do well and move forward in tourneys. 3) Like tourneys, you can't vote for yourself. Once the H2H starts, each player votes for the other, effectively wiping out your vote and allowing the community to decide. This rule has always been true and is stated HERE as well. In this H2H, one player voted for himself. When voting ends, that vote will be added to the other player instead to make voting fair. Thank you, GbyP RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - tv_news_guy - 10-09-2011 12:05 AM Thanks GbyP for restating the rules for all us newer folks. And also thank you for monitoring these contests. A job that should not be thankless. So a big SquirrelThanks™ for all you do. We need more folks to vote on this... so all you Squirrels and Squirrelettes get your votes in! RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - verchad - 10-09-2011 12:40 AM No need to hide it. My bad. I did not know the custom on voting in H2H. Already had a discussion thru PM with ElectronChaser on this and suggested either erasing my vote and recasting mine for EC or doing what GbyP will do. I am sorry. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - ElectronChaser - 10-09-2011 01:10 AM No need to apologize. I know there was no ill intent, and I want to make sure we focus on the main reason for having these contest (To HAVE FUN). Like I said in the PM, even if you win, I would not have complained, I just wanted you to know for future reference. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - GbyP - 10-09-2011 01:22 AM (10-09-2011 12:40 AM)verchad Wrote: No need to hide it. My bad. I did not know the custom on voting in H2H. Already had a discussion thru PM with ElectronChaser on this and suggested either erasing my vote and recasting mine for EC or doing what GbyP will do. I am sorry. Please do not apologize - if anyone is at fault, it's me. I normally state this in a contest header or remind folks setting it up. I've been preoccupied lately with other stuff and not being very aware. You're new at this, it's just for fun, it's not a error punishable by death or even having acorns thrown at you. And if anyone tried, I'd step in front and say "You'll have to throw them at him through ME!" And then I'd grab you and we would run away. RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - ElectronChaser - 10-11-2011 02:03 PM I'm not sure, but I think this poll is now closed. Great job on your Entry Verchad. Good mix of the lulz and the texture work was well done. I guess we need somebody to provide a theme for the next H2H. We should have just enough time before the tournament. |