Misfit Squirrels Forums
Color this guitar - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Color this guitar (/showthread.php?tid=501)



Color this guitar - Terrapin Bound - 03-07-2011 03:49 AM

Pretty straightforward, so add some 'flair'

[Image: guitar_sm.jpg]

Larger image: http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/TerrapinBound/guitar_large.jpg


RE: Color this guitar - Lar Jorgen - 03-04-2012 12:19 PM

I hope no one minds if I resurrect this old thread but, I had to give this a shot.

This is my first attempt at colorization:

[Image: guitar_large-color-Misfit.jpg]


RE: Color this guitar - verchad - 03-04-2012 02:50 PM

Very nice Lars.


RE: Color this guitar - tv_news_guy - 03-04-2012 04:48 PM

Nice job Lars. Looks great.


RE: Color this guitar - Lar Jorgen - 03-04-2012 05:11 PM

Thanks guys! Now that it's posted I see I missed a couple things but, I enjoyed doing it and will do more in the future.